I was actually social Friday night and went to a Tim McGraw concert with Abbey and one of her guy friends. It was so much fun tailgating, singing our hearts out and just having fun. We missed The Band Perry which I was pretty sad about, but I guess they only played a couple songs and they were the ones you can hear on the radio. BUT THEN! Luke Bryan came out and he was just great and very sexy if I may say so myself!
Then Tim McGraw came out and sang Something Like That and I was in love! It has been my favorite song since I was in 5th grade! But I guess we should have taken into account the title of his tour- Emotional Traffic Tour. He played a lot of slow love songs. I have been doing well all summer just trying to get over boys and live life. Out of sight out of mind. And thats been going great! Then last night at the concert there were so many cute couples, dancing, laughing, holding hands. just being in love and wow, it just hit me that it has been so long since I've had that. I really miss it. And I think being home and not really having anyone to talk to or hang out with just makes this feeling worse. I miss having that someone you can always talk to and they hold your hand all the time and comfort you when your sad. It is just tough right now. I know one day it will all work out and that God has someone out there for me (at least I hope so). Its just the waiting part right now. I'm not a fan. Welcome to the life of Liz.
UM WHAT?!?!
ReplyDeleteTIM MCGRAW IS MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE COUNTRY SINGER. I'VE BEEN DYING TO SEE HIM AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER!
Band Perry is really good live, too bad you missed them! I'm going to Luke Bryan at UNI next month :)
God's got everything figured out for you, Liz. :)