Thursday, August 11, 2011

Life After Graduation

So after I said my goodbyes in Cedar Falls it was back to Ohio. I really had no idea what going back would have to offer me, but it turns out it was one of the best summers I have ever had. Granted I don't have much of a social life but I am okay with that. So without a social life what is it I do all day? Well... I work around the house, I keep it nice and clean nothing is ever out of place. I stained my parents deck (get a great tan). I lay out at my pool. I haven't gotten to do that in years because of summer camp. I joined Care.com and got a babysitting job. I Babysit for my old boss' children as well. I work for a friend of the family who has MS, I do work around her house, weed, wash her car, whatever she needs. I also am a Rec Director at a campground. It is a lot different than other rec jobs I've had. My job deserves a post of its own. So it will get one soon. I will also be substitute teaching in the fall as well as coaching the women's soccer team at my Alma Mater. So needless to say I am keeping busy. But has any of this helped me get closer to what I to do in my future? Who knows... I still have no idea what I want to do with my life. So let the adventure begin. Welcome to The Life of Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment