Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fridays with Liz

So this may become a weekly theme- Fridays with Liz. I once again spent Friday night in, but this time I had the company of my parents. Every Saturday I either have work in the morning or practice/game. So last night I caught up on TV shows with my momma and ordered Pizza Hut. We finally have one near us so we are really excited! Then dad came home and my mom brought out her wedding dress! It fit me perfectly! We got on the topic of my future wedding and planning and dresses some how and decided to get her dress out! Check it out!!! I want to use the lace from her dress for my dress one day!!!


Friday morning I had my first sub job! I had so much fun- I subbed for the Career Planning Classes for Juniors and the Managing Transitions class for Freshman! It was a great
experience and I am excited for more subbing jobs! Some Freshman asked me for my phone number though- that was awkward! But the girls are so funny they have a long term sub for their math class Mr. Newman and they are soooooo in love with him. They were like "have you met the new teacher?" "he is sooooo cute". It just cracks me up! He is their "Donnie Palm" He was the long term sub I had in High School and I am still in love with him to this day! Haha

This week we also had two more soccer games! We won on Tuesday 6-2 and lost Thursday 0-4 and then JV 1-3, both great games though! So proud of these girls! Saturday night we are having a soccer party and I'm pretty excited about it! One of the girls on the team is a vegetarian and into Yoga. She may become a little me! haha

Nothing else too exciting has been going on, I got the piv again (poison ivy) so that's not fun at all but oh well. Welcome to the life of Liz.

4 comments:

  1. I love that you tried on your mom's wedding dress--how fun! That is a great Friday night activity if you ask me. ;) Congratulations with soccer and subbing! You better tone down your beauty and charm though...or you'll be the next female Donnie Palm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....lol. i'm laughing so much reading this.

    1. I love the idea of using your mom's dress's lace for your dress someday!
    2. You make a ravishing bride ;)
    3. Are you saying you have gone your whole life without a Pizza Hut nearby?! What a tragedy! So glad it's close to you now!
    4. Donnie Palm?! What does this mean?
    5. I want a picture of the hot sub
    6. Sounds like the girls you coach are pretty good! Especially the vegetarian one ;)
    7. I MISS YOU
    8. The "piv" sounds like a dirty word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I loved it too!! sounds like you're keeping busy! you're such a cutie, you make 80s styles look good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wish I knew who Donnie Palm was? I love that you're coaching soccer... so wish I could come to a game. Also totally not surprised kidlets wanna get your digits... bahaha! :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete